In its step of quality, EPC usually carries out the following operations :
- Realization of foundations in conformity with the report/ratio of ground, with a minimum of 80cm of depth under the house and the appendices (terraces, garage...). This report will be established before starting the foundations by a geologist engineer.
- Study of BA structure with steel framework plans.
- Realization of the plans by a registered architect.
- Soundproofing in inside partitions by "Optimal doubling" with a 50mm glass wool.
- Heat insulation in peripheral partitions by "Optimal doubling" with a 75mm glass wool.
- Heat insulation in the roofing with puffed up rockwool standard Rockprime of 260mm.
- Double range of fenoise tiles supplemented by bed of genoise reversed at its base to protect the house's facade.
- An estimate of 20m2 of earthenware tiles for each shower room at the price of 23 euros/m2. The choice of tiles at a different price will involve the corresponding appreciation or depreciation
- An estimate of tiling to the price of 23 euros/m2. The choice of tiling at a different price will involve the corresponding appreciation or depreciation.
- Putting in of windows wider than classical ones, with systematic guardrail.
- Systematic extra thickness framing of windows and doors.
- Forecasting of an outside tap.
- A thermal study will be carried out in accordance with the 2005 Thermal Regulation (RT2005), according to the materials used (redbrick or breeze block)
- Forecasting of a low temperature underflooring heating with heat pump or geothermal energy.
Moreover, EPC is building traditional detached houses. This trade is regulated by the law of December 19th, 1990; all the houses built by EPC include a mandatory building contracts involving the following guarantees:
- Refunding: no payment is required before the end of the foundations pouring; thus, in the event of the non-realization of the suspensive conditions of the contract (refusal of the planning permission of the loan), or in case of retractation, no money will be taken from you.
- Delivery at the price and delay of the contract: in the event of the EPC bankrupty, this guarantee ensures you that your house will be carried out within the prices and the delay as written in the contract.
- Perfect completion: EPC is committed by contract to answer your requests up to one year after the acceptance of work done.
- Correct operation: covers the dysfunctions of the construction dissociable elements of equipment for two years (plumbing, electricity, shutters).
- Damage Works: this insurance allows a fast assumption of responsibility of the disaster on fundamental construction elements for ten years, without having to wait for indicial decision. It will then take court action against the person in charge for the damages. This insurance avoids long waiting of research of responsability and ensures the customer to enjoy his property with complete peace of mind.
- Decennial: your house is guaranteed for ten years against all that would make it unsuitable to its destination.
- Subcontracting: all the subcontractors are conformed to the French standards and signed a contract with EPC. They have the insurance to be paid for their work even if EPC goes bankrupt. All the subcontractors are declared and insured; a list including their names as well as their insurance certificates will be provided to you.