EXOTIC WOOD HOUSES WITH THE EPC WOOD SOCIETY
The house constructed using Exotic Wood
is the pure ecological product of bioclimatic and renewable energies
EPC Wood can establish a "key in hand" estimate for all big work and frame work according to your requirements.
The advantages of exotic wood housing in the Provence:
- Light materials can rest on shallower foundations, also with the possibiliy to raise the level of the house more easily.
- The potential to construct the wood house on stilts to adapt to all types of ground.
- Factory Pre-fabrication gives upstream detailed work, and thus less suseptable to defaults giving a large marge of security.
- The natural materials contribute to a durable developement.
- Realization of large scale work.
- Conformaty with the sismic norms.
More about Exotic Wood with EPC Wood:
- Autorisation for exportation with certificates of origines.
- High density wood, none treated, naturally protectal from the attack of insects by its density of more than 850Kg/m3, in comparison to other ressin wood (less than 450 Kg/m3) which are obliged to be treated "chemically" with a neurotoxic gas using carbonate or phypronyl.
- The wood classed in the catagory 4 or 5 doesn't need preventitive treatment any more so than curative. The wood therefore remains natural and so "heathy" (no chemicals, auto extinguishable -doesn't catch fire- no cracking, no spliting, no knots)
- The wood used for the construction of our exotic wood houses in the south of France regions darken in time, but will come bake to life with just a spray of a powered water gun.
- "Interor environment": using exotic wood, we propose the following: parquet, protective barriers, chairs, interior and exterior covering.
- High Quality oils are available for the houses of catagory 4 and 5: Tatajuba, Cumaru, Massaranduba, Ipe.
- Numerous products diriving from furniture, wall covering, fencing panels, foot bridges, perigords and window boxes...
- A new centralized fabrication factory based at Belem, with a yearly turnover of between 1300 and 1500 houses.
- Compleat ongoing studies of structural resistance, wind moment calculations, lowering of weight calculations with the Conception and Fabrication Assisted by Computer System named CADWORK; all the above calculations are transmitted directly to numeric machines where the information is controlled and managed in order to comply with the Eurocodes building norms.
- Constructive techniques: posts/beams by interlocking, exotic wood planking form the walls of the house, blocking out any passage of air or water. The top roof finnish acts as a wind barrier, stabalizer and gives extra rigidity to the roofing. There is no thermic bridge using this constructive system.
- Antiseismic calculations (earthquake studies) produced by the sustem "Cadwork".
- We are guarantied by the sociey AXA for our technique and methods, and are assured for the following:
- Ten Year Guarantee of fabrication, obligatory by law on the constructive system.
- Ten Year Guarantee on our materials.
- Ten Year Guarantee on our wood work for the exotic wood houses.
The exotic wood houses reach the standards and needs in terms of security and insulation, whilst at the same time respect the environment by use of specific materials and methods of construction, which in turn enable a low energetic consommation.